- Mediterranean Tuna Salad Sandwiches
- Berry, Cucumber and Quinoa Salad with White Balsamic Vinegar for a Gluten-free Life
- Adventures in Baking Ukrainian Easter Bread-Paska
- Celebrating our 100th with Pork Chops and Peppers!
- A Little Taste of Paris and Warm Apple Quinoa Crepes
- Seared Tilapia with Orange Salsa
Tag Archives: patiserries
It has been almost a year since my last trip to Paris. I remember clearly how much fun we had discovering her beautiful neighbourhoods, her arts and culture and her history. I also recall how we enjoyed discovering new and interesting places to eat and culinary … Continue reading